Whether you require a simple CCTV system or comprehensive integrated system, Cyforce is your resource for end-to-end security system solutions. We provide turnkey project installation and service through a single source, eliminating the added hassle of dealing with multiple vendors.
Purchasing and installing a proper surveillance system can be an overwhelming task for someone unfamiliar with the industry. That is why the experts at Cyforce offer a turnkey solution for video surveillance and security system installation. We can offer you peace of mind that your home, business or office will be protected 24 hours a day.
Security Camera and Video Surveillance Systems, also referred to as CCTV systems, NVR security, or IP cameras can be a great tool to protect your home, company or commercial properties from theft, damaging lawsuits, employee misconduct, and vandalism. Whether you are looking for a PTZ, IP Mega pixel cameras, fleer, or fixed dome camera systems, our professional CCTV experts will help you select the correct surveillance system, identify the most effective configuration of security equipment, and offer you secure and reliable installation.
Our advanced customization CCTV systems can include:
We will take you through the maze of technological terms and products, so that you will feel confident with the system you chose.
Cyforce network support capabilities provide assurance that your IT network problems will be a thing of the past. As your network support company, we will completely eliminate the stress that normally accompanies resolving network related issues.
Total N650,000.00 Only (Six hundred and fifty thousand naira only)
Validity period: 30 days
Delivery period: <10 days
Warranty: 3 months
Total: N327,000.00 only (Three Hundred and twenty-seven thousand naira only)
Validity period: 30 days
Delivery period: <10 days
Warranty: 3 months
Today, choosing the right telecommunications system for your business is more than just a decision about cost – it’s a strategic business decision that can drive performance for the next several years. Whether considering a traditional circuit based system or hosted PBX phone system Cyforce can customize the perfect solution for your business and budget needs, a system that you can depend on to meet you’re growing needs and help your business succeed.
|Features your system can include:|
T-1 & Sip Trunking,
Call center applications,
Automated queuing systems (ACD)
Reporting & analytics software
|Call accounting & call recording|
Voicemail to email,
Multi-site phone solutions
Personal message on hold
Voice and data Cabling:
Voice & data cabling and development are the foundation of your network. The speed of your technology is only as good as the cable infrastructure it runs on. Without it your system may fail to function properly or maintain optimal efficiency. Your business needs a solid telecommunications and network cabling system in place so operations run smoothly. Cyforce is the company of choice for cabling installation and development. With Cyforce you can consider the task done.
- Planning, design, installation, certification and maintenance of your communications network
- High.grade cable selection
- Fiber Optic, Cat 5e & Cat 6 Data Cable, and Voice Cable, Coaxial
- TIA/EIA Industry Standards to adhere to Local, State and Federal
- Site surveys
- Infrastructure design
- Computer Rooms and Distribution Frames
- Retro.Fits of Existing Computer Rooms
- Complete voice, data, and video cable installations
- Cable management, racks and patch panel systems
- MDF & IDF build outs
- LAN and WAN infrastructures
No two jobs are the same, which is after consulting with our client to ascertain their needs, Cyforce designs the right system for you. To do this we take a verity of factors in to account and then create the perfect system for your needs.
Our engineers design the system that will best meet the needs of each company. From small companies to large corporations and everything in between, our engineers know exactly what each client needs to complete the work.
We specializes in the field of access control systems. This type of system let you control who can unlock doors to gain entry to specific locations by person, day of the week, and time of day. Teltech security’s access control systems are affordable for even the smallest companies, yet scalable to large organizations with multiple locations.
Whether your system uses turnstiles, proximity readers (also known as card access systems), or biometric devices, Cyforce consultants and installers specialize in minimizing their impact on a location’s design without sacrificing security. The resulting system is effective, convenient, and discrete.
Some of the many benefits of installing access control over keyed locks are:
- With keys, access is all or nothing. If an employee has a key, he can open a door any time of day or night. With access control, you control when the doors can be used and by whom. And if a key is lost or an employee leaves, your security is severely compromised unless you re-key all of your locks. With card access, simply tell the system to disable the card in question. All other cards continue to work properly.
- Keys can be duplicated where access cards cannot. As well as you have no way of tracking who has a key. Where access control systems create a detailed audit trail so you know exactly whose card opened a door and when. Your employees know this, too, which discourages inappropriate behavior.
- If an employee’s access needs change, the access cards can be quickly reprogrammed.
- No more rings of keys. With access control, one card unlocks every door the employee is allowed to open. There’s no need for separate keys for each lock.
A security Alarm system is an essential piece of business infrastructure. Whether a small business or large enterprise, Cyforce Security can create a custom business security system that is appropriate for your needs. Installing alarm systems are designed to help detect intrusion at all levels, protect your facility, and the people who work at or visit your company.
Your security system will be custom designed to adhere to your business schedule and operations, making it easy and convenient for you and your employees to use with minimal training. Enhancing the security of your building will allow you to protect your outside entrances as well as areas inside your facility, and potentially cutting your insurance costs.
Our comprehensive burglar alarm security systems can include:
- Sensors or unusual shock and vibrations in or around the facility.
- Vault and safe systems
- Hold.up or panic buttons at key locations
- 24/7 central station monitoring service
- Perimeter sensors on doors and windows
- Interior broad coverage motion sensors
- Glass breakage
Cyforce offers a variety of state of the art Fire Alarm systems with microprocessor-based panels that are connected to intelligent addressable fire detection devices. We offer state of the art systems that provide improved performance and require low maintenance and testing. We replace outdated systems or interface with your existing system that can be used for phased upgrades. Our fire systems allow personnel to identify the exact location and status of each device or integrated system from a control room or central panel. These fire alarm systems can be networked to cover large plant areas and interconnect with many other types of fire detection and suppression systems including voice evacuation.
As services to our clients, we offer project management including code compliant engineered drawings, turnkey installation, electrical and mechanical work, programming, and training for your key employees, warranty and maintenance.